Not a bad week, but could definitely have been better.
- Two book reviews a week. The long book I mentioned last week turned out to be brilliant and I managed to read it in four days, giving me time to read another 2 books after that. I am trying to get as far ahead with these review books as I can before the madness of NaNo starts next month. Also, I usually read at night once my son is in bed and the house is nice and quiet but there is a chance my husband could be home by mid-november (he's in the merchant navy and been at sea since mid-July) and I rarely get any reading done at all when he's home (needless to say I prefer to spend my evenings with him when I can). I still have another 14 books to get through by the end of the year and I would be a lot more comfortable if I can get through at least 10 of these before he returns (wish me luck on that one!)
- Write a minimum of 100 words of new fiction every weekday. Aside from the planning I have been doing for NaNo next month, getting through the books I have committed to reviewing has taken priority.
- 5 blog posts a week. Done
- Visit and comment on the blogs of at least 5 other #ROW80 participants every week. Done
- Concentrate on one room a day and have a good clear out (I already did the kitchen today, so getting a head start). Aside from a general clean the de-cluttering hasn't gone to plan and I only managed two rooms.
- Exercise at least three times a week and eat more healthily. Epic fail. I came up with perfectly good excuses every day to put things off till tomorrow, but can't seem to remember any of them now. Must try harder!
- October - Complete the NaNo Road Map course. On target. Sent in my partially completed Road Map yesterday and have another week to fill in all the gaps. Some serious brainstorming sessions ahead this week!
How about you? How did you get on this week? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you. And remember, if you want to visit others in the #ROW80 blog hop you can use the links below.