This round is off to a much better start than the last one, and this week has actually gone pretty well.
- Two book reviews a week. Done, I have also read next weeks books and drafted the reviews. The next book is a long one though so don't expect to be this far ahead next week.
- Write a minimum of 100 words of new fiction every weekday. I didn't manage this one in terms of writing new fiction as planned, but I have written over this amount on the planning elements of my current WIP - backstory details, characters arcs, plot structure etc
- 5 blog posts a week. Done
- Visit and comment on the blogs of at least 5 other #ROW80 participants every week. Done
- October - Complete the NaNo Road Map course. Half way there, I turned in assignment two yesterday.
I have another two goals for myself next week as well. After taking doctors orders to do nothing more strenuous than a gentle stroll a little too literally over the past couple of months, my house is in a very sorry state and looks like it belongs to a hoarder. For the same reason, my health and fitness levels are also in a sorry state.
- Concentrate on one room a day and have a good clear out (I already did the kitchen today, so getting a head start).
- Exercise at least three times a week and eat more healthily.
How about you? How did you get on this week? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you. And remember, if you want to visit others in the #ROW80 blog hop you can use the links below.