Monday 21 October 2013

Groping Around In The Dark

"How do I work? I grope." Albert Einstein

Image courtesy of papaija2008 / freedigitalphotos.net

This is exactly how I feel at the minute. I am trying to work through a beat sheet for my current wip in preparation fro NaNo next month and it is going excruciatingly slow. I have a lot of the basic scenes worked out and quite a few in between but there are some pretty big gaps that I need to fill and I do feel like I am groping around in the dark, trying to make my way out to the other side.

I am taking comfort in the fact that if this is the way Einstein worked, it can't be all bad!

How about you? Do you ever feel like you are groping around in the dark? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment