My goals for this round:
- I have 23 books left to review by the end of the year so will be posting reviews twice a week.
- With the exception of November, write a minimum of 100 words of new fiction every weekday.
- Write a check-in post every Sunday, taking my posting schedule to five days a week.
- Visit the blogs of at least 5 other #ROW80 participants every week.
I also have a bigger goal specific to each month:
- October - Complete the NaNo Road Map course hosted by the brilliant Jennifer Blanchard.
- November - Write a minimum of 1,667 words a day to complete 50k in 30 days for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo).
- December - I will let the novel I write in November rest for a while and get back to some short story writing.
How about you, what are your goals for the final quarter of the year? Are you taking part in #ROW80 or NaNoWriMo (or both)? I'd love to hear from. And remember, if you want to visit others in the #ROW80 blog hop you can use the links below.