I had to really push the boat out this week as next week is half term and I will have my four-year old at home, and we have plans for every single day of it, so I know I will struggle to get as much done. Over all, I ma really pleased with how it went.
- Two book reviews a week. Done. I managed to read and prepare the reviews for 4 books this week. I also read a third of another but have since declined to review it. The writing itself was beautiful but nothing actually happened and I was so bored and disinterested I couldn't bring myself to finish it, and I will never review I book I haven't read all the way through as that would not be fair.
- Write a minimum of 100 words of new fiction every weekday. This didn't happen every day as my planning for NaNo and reading took priority again, but on the days that I did I far exceeded the word count goal, so I ma considering this as a success.
- 5 blog posts a week. Done
- Visit and comment on the blogs of at least 5 other #ROW80 participants every week. Sadly not this week, but I will make up for it by doubling this goal for next week.
- Concentrate on one room a day and have a good clear out. Not completely finished, but only one room left.
- Exercise at least three times a week and eat more healthily. I managed the exercise and there is not a single part of me that does not hurt, but in a good way, and I feel much better for it. The healthy eating on the other hand went completely out of the window this week.
- October - Complete the NaNo Road Map course. Done. Just waiting for feedback on a few points and a little bit of last minute prep before it all kicks off next Friday.
How about you? How did you get on this week? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you. And remember, if you want to visit others in the #ROW80 blog hop you can use the links below.