Sunday 21 July 2013

2nd Sunday Check-In - #ROW80 and Ideas Challenge


#ROW80


Another slow week not helped by the fact my son broke up for the summer on Thursday. I did manage to get one story written but I am now very behind on my goals for the month. Having a four year old at home for the next six weeks I think I am going to have to set the alarm and get up extra early to try and get some uninterrupted writing time.

Ideas Challenge


This has been going much better and I now have a very long list of potential story ideas. It is amazing how quickly you can train yourself to notice more of what is going on around you once you set your mind to it.

How about you? How did you get on this week? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you. And remember, if you want to visit others in the #ROW80 blog hop you can use the links below.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, having a four year-old at home and writing... That can be easier to work around than you might think (though I don't exactly remember getting much writing done when my son was that age--I blamed it on his preschool teacher issues, but that could have been his age too).

    I wish you luck, and I'm really glad to hear that your Ideas Challenge is helping you. Hooray! :-D

    ReplyDelete