Sunday 3 November 2013

Sunday Check-In - #ROW80 and #NaNoWriMo


As predicted, due to half-term this week, my productivity took a nose dive. My son is back at school again next week though so hopefully I will be able to play catch-up then.

Weekly goals:

  • Two book reviews a week. Done, but only because I got ahead in previous weeks. This week I haven't even finished reading one book, although I am 80% of the way through it and plan to have it finished tonight.
  • Write a minimum of 100 words of new fiction every weekday. This didn't happen until Friday when NaNoWriMo started.
  • 5 blog posts a week. No. I completely forgot to post my weekly inspirations on Friday so only 4 times this week.
  • Visit and comment on the blogs of at least 5 other #ROW80 participants every week. Done. To make up for last week I actually doubled this and visited ten.
  • Exercise at least three times a week and eat more healthily. Not a chance with a four year old at home.

Monthly goal
  • October - Complete the NaNo Road Map course. Done. 
  • November - Write a minimum of 1,667 words a day to complete 50k in 30 days for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo).  On target with 5025 words so far.
How about you? How did you get on this week? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you. And remember, if you want to visit others in the #ROW80 blog hop you can use the links below.

2 comments:

  1. All the best as you plunge into NaNo. Hope you have a great month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alana,

    Great progress for your changed circumstances! I hope you enjoyed the time with your little one, and that your NaNo is a pleasure to write. =)

    ReplyDelete