Monday 23 September 2013

Getting Back in The Game

This blog has had to take a back seat in recent months, but things are finally starting to turn around and I am just about ready to get back into the swing of things.

I have quite a backlog of reviews that I need to get through and I am aim to be fully caught up by the end of the year. This means that I am going to have to increase my reviews from one per week to two. This week will be slightly different though and I am going to post all the reviews for which I have already read the book, a total of 4 reviews (Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat).

From next week (30th Sep) the new posting schedule will hopefully look like this:

Monday - writing related post
Wednesday - book review
Friday - weekly inspirations - links to the best blog posts I have read that week
Saturday - book review

It feels good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment